Story illustrations

Happy to share some illustrations I have done sometime ago for Anoop Kumbanad, who is a writer, lyricist  and recipient of Parappurath foundation short story award in 2011(decided by a committee headed by Shri.Perumbadavam Sreedharan). His stories and novels have been published in Gulf Manorama, Madhyamam and Malayala Manorama online etc.

While waiting along with him to get his first published book with the collection of short stories, sharing some of my favorites from the bunch. I wish him all the very best and thank him for appreciating my humble effort to give justice to his stories! :)

Comments

Tongue-fu Lady said…
wow.. I am speechless..love the one with view of the train though the curve of the waist.
Anonymous said…
wow, beautifully rendered. Loved your work :)
Love the everyday day scenes illustrated with a different perspective
charu said…
Thank you all...

Popular Posts